DigitalPM is always interested to hear from candidates with expertise related to our core Service offerings.
DigitalPM Consultants are engaged to undertake a wide range of challenging assignments, for clients from a diverse range of industry segments.
DigitalPM Consultants enjoy exceptional remuneration, company supported training and development and an organisational culture where individual contributions are valued.
When submitting your CV there are a few things to consider.
- Review our range of Services offered to ensure that there is a synergy between the work we undertake and the kinds of consulting engagements you would like.
- Review some of the case studies to ensure these are the kinds of projects that you feel you could genuinely add value in delivering.
- Please include a cover letter that provides an overview of your skills and experience, and state why you could add value to DigitalPM’s clients. Our HR team reads these carefully so persuasive professional writing is essential.
- Ensure your CV includes examples of the unique contribution that you have made in your previous roles. A strong performance within your role is expected, so we are more interested in the value that you added to the actual role / engagement.
Please note: unlike many consulting firms we do not offer positions for graduate, junior or mid level consultants. Applicants must have at least 10 years demonstrated experience in a consulting area applicable to DigitalPM`s Service offering. It is also highly desirable that applicants have postgraduate qualifications relevant to their work experience.
A couple of final points regarding the DigitalPM recruitment process:
- Due to the volume of CV`s received, DigitalPM regrets that we can only respond to applicants selected to proceed to interview
- Given the confidential nature of consulting services and our client’s security requirements (particularly Defence, Government and Financial Institutions), all successful applicants are required to undertake a rigorous background check and probity assessment.
If you would like to submit your CV and cover letter for consideration please email our HR Team.